Автор: МellanyEstel.
Название: The freedom.
Рейтинг: G.
Жанр: Зарисовка.
Зарисовка написана на английском языке.

When I’m walking through the streets of our city, I’m thinking about the freedom. We now this word very good. It was heard even in far childhood, when you were only 4-5 or maybe 6 years old. Every time, thinking about the freedom I’m imagining the desert. Why? I don’t know. But if you stop another man on the street, he wouldn’t say the same to you, but only mumble something to himself and move next… We don’t have even a minute to think about this short but so necessary word, the word, which can save your life and to became person, to open your inside world, begin to create, to feel, to live. Our fathers and grandfathers and grand-grand fathers and so like this were going to wars and through the social press to give us the freedom.
What's the freedom mean?
What for?
Is it only a word or something more?
Who can answer this question ?
Freedom. A word. But not for me. All the history of human's being we were searching the answer. Why it was so necessary for us?
Years ago people were not free, for example in the Egypt civilization. Were they responsible for their non-freedom? Of course.
-Why,-you asking me.
-WHY? Because they did this chosen themselves!
The man feels his grandeur and power, and his smallness, and weakness his kingly nature and slave dependence. Realize that he was done as a copy of a God. Almost with equal right we can say about godlike birth of a human and about his birth from the lowest forms of nature. Philosophers of the world protect nature freedom of a human almost with equal power of argumentation and absolute determinism, which introduces the man into the fatal chain of necessity. The human is very strange creature – very ambiguous, which has the face of kingly and slave, creature’s free and fetter, strong and weak, which united into the whole one  nonentity and grandeur of being.
As we begin realizing about the freedom of will, the impassable labyrinth of metaphysical questions and paradoxes appears in front of us. We know that the political freedom is one of the most useful and profanated slogans. All the political parties affirm that they are the most devoted representatives and protectors of “freedom”. But all the time they determine this term for their advantage and use it in their interests. The freedom, like the ethic category, is more simple thing.
It’s free from all this nonsense…In the ethical sense the human is free, if this motivation is based on his own judgment about his own moral home. The ethical freedom is not a fact but only a postulate, not a gift but the hardest problem of all, which the man could put…
…The freedom is his characteristic. But to have it you must do it at first. If only follow our nature instincts, we will never feel the necessity of the freedom – we will choose the slavery. Because it’s obviously that it’s easier rely on others, than to think yourself, to judge, to take decisions for yourself…
That was the psychological side of the problem, but now we wanted to now what’s the freedom was. To know about that, we should see to yourself. For one the freedom is the deep waters of the ocean, for another – it’s the sunrise and sunset, for third it’s the immense blue sky, the fog such deep, that it seemed like melted milk, the green of forests and independence from nature, the fresh of the morning or the lights of the night with billions stars on the sky, the height of skyscraper, the smell of exotic flowers or only a sound of fountain through the day noise…
There are billions of variations, but to fell free you must stop for a minute, forget who you are and look to your solve. There is a freedom there, even if it’s very small. Use it, but don’t be silly with it. It can bring the sunlight to your solve or can destroy all of it in a minute…

Отредактировано MellanyEstel (2007-03-19 18:23:14)